Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fresh Start

For a couple of years, I had a blog that I was very devoted to. It was my outlet, my online journal. It was how I compensated for dreams not yet realized. I posted all sorts of things and I truly did enjoy it. It met a very sincere need for me: to connect with other old movie fans and share experiences.

It's sad how much a world can change within the span of just a few years and my life has manifested in ways I never could have forseen. I'm no longer the same girl that started writing back in 2010. My heart beats at a different rythm, my mind clicks at a different speed. I miss that girl, but in order to move forward, I needed a fresh start, a new template, a new place to store my thoughts.

As much as I have grown, a few things have stayed constant. My hair is still brown, my eyes are still green and classic films still have a way of filling me top to bottom with joy. So these posts will continue to be nothing more than my thoughts and my opinions (and some awesome pictures from time to time) on the movies that are just as much a part of my DNA as the reflection I see in the mirror every morning.

So be patient with me, it's going to take some time to find my groove again...

No comments:

Post a Comment